2011년 11월 11일 금요일

About Korea house price

Sometimes I think Korea house price are abnormally high. Probably since people buy houses more  to earn money with increasing house price it would be. Consequently people who indeed need a house can’t buy a house because it already increases too much. It is a serious vicious circle. House is just a house to live, eat, and sleep. I want awareness of Korean people concerning house would change.

In the midst of special election campaign I heard that even Park, Won Soon, who was chosen as a new mayor of Seoul for common people live in very expensive apartment in Bang Bae area. After that I felt strange why Won Soon who promise decreasing house price as one of pledge live in such a expensive apartment. I though he is also self-contradictory and not easy to change Seoul as a nice city for common people.

Someday when I have to get a house I don’t want to be creditor to buy a house with pouring whole money. I want good politians and new policy come as soon as possible so that house price will decrease for people who live earnestly to get their own house.

댓글 3개:

  1. I agree that we want good politicians and new policy. I think Korea house price are too high because of people's greed. I think that If our society is more upright and equal, Korea house price would decrease slowly.

    답글삭제
  2. there are some bright prospects thesedays.
    price of real estate is stabilized in seoul.
    isn't it good news?

    답글삭제
  3. Yes. We need good politions. Theseday many politions buy houses for their money. In Korea, corruption exist but i think some politions are really try to help poor people. you think wonsoon park live in bangbae is ironic but i think yes many people live in famous area don't want their house price but now wonsoon park is mayor of Seoul. How about we trust him once.

    답글삭제